Thursday, September 30, 2010

Resting Up

I know when I decided to do this blog that part of my intention of letting people know about it was to keep my honest and on track.  This week has proved that it was the correct thing to do.  I thought I had done a fairly good job of keeping up, I posted on Sunday and 2 on Tuesday.  I got a reminder call Tuesday from Bryan (literally as I as typing) giving me a not so subtle "hey - doesn't look like you've written anything lately", followed by a "what, you told us to keep you honest" (apparently I'm not always as receptive to feedback as I should be -haha!)  As well as an email from Liz today reminding me that I needed to write.  I was really touched that people noticed and kept me honest.  So to my dear friends - thank you very much!

I was supposed to do the 5k run again tonight for the last CFE on-ramp class.  I've been fighting a cold all week & today it got me, so I had to cancel.  I am leaving Saturday afternoon for a week to go on vacation in Colorado. I really want to get it done before I go, so I'm trying to figure out how to get everything I need done in the next day and a half (packing/laundry/errands, etc...)  I have a new rep starting on my team tomorrow, so I can't take the day off.  I am excited about going to Colorado. I know we'll get a lot of hiking in as well as I'm planning on checking out a couple of the local boxes out there.  I did a Google search and found 5 that seemed to be in the area, so it should be interesting to try out another spot.

Nutrition:  my food this week has been really good.  I have gotten into the very bad habit of weighing myself almost everyday.  I need to stop, because if I don't see a drop (even a slight one) I get annoyed.  I've been faithful to the food log and keeping it updated, which helps tremendously. 

Ok - I'm exhausted and am heading to bed, pathetically early, but oh well!  More later

No comments:

Post a Comment