Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fight Gone Bad

Today's workout was Fight Gone Bad.  This was the first workout I did in mid-March when I went back to CFC. I wish I had written down my weights b/c I know I went really light on both the bar & Wall Ball but, I still went up by 10 points.
Total = 249
55# bar
WB = 26, 25, 23 = 74
SDHP= 15, 15, 12 = 42
BJ= 20, 18, 19 = 57
PP= 19, 13, 10 = 42
Row= 9, 12, 13 = 34

My hamstrings are really tight from last nights running drills & this morning's workout.  But overall I feel great, my energy is really good.

Nutrition:
I went to a wine tasting tonight at a great little winebar VoLo, one of my favorite spots.  I've had this on the calendar for awhile, so I knew that I would drink but did my best to keep it in moderation. I did well "saving up" for tonight.  I had a chicken breast for breakfast, a cup of grapes for a snack and a small cup of turkey chili for lunch.   Tonight, I probably had 2 glasses of wine in total, which I'm going to say is ok, normally I would go all out & get wasted.  I had a few appetizers (2 bacon-wrapped dates, 1 hamburger bite (no bun) and 1 small veggie roll.  I made sure to drink a bunch of water in between the tastings and I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment