Friday, October 1, 2010

Air Squats & Kettlebells

I have to admit, I'm not in the mood to blog right now.  However, my Catholic guilt has crept up and I'm doing it, but it's going to be like mass on a hot summer day - short & sweet.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it CF today, I didn't feel good this morning but made sure I threw my gym bag in the car so I would have it with me.  I told myself I had to leave work by 4:30 so I could make to the 5pm class, usually when I do that I end up getting out later, but I got everything done and made it on time.  Was very glad I went, it felt great to finish.

Workout:
5 rounds w/ 8min cap
10 kettbell  swings (25#)
20 air squats (used wall ball to make sure I got proper depth in squat)
time: 5:07 - wanted sub 5:00

post-workout: 1K row = 4:25.  Legs were cashed after this and are still sore.

1 comment: