Monday, September 20, 2010

a case of the Mondays!

Office Space is one of my favorite movies.  I was laughing about it as I was driving to CFC, oh so early this morning, feeling less than enthusiastic....I "had a case of the Mondays!"  This picture cracks me up. I went home for the weekend and had a great time.  I didn't eat clean, but given how I normally would have eaten all weekend long, I really didn't do that bad.  I did end up drinking both Friday & Saturday night, but my food was fairly decent.  Saturday I gave myself dinner as a cheat.  I had 4 small chocolate chip cookies (my mom's - they were awesome!), a bratwurst & a small piece of pizza + Miller Lite....I didn't count the number.  Tomorrow is my weigh-in day....we'll see what happens.

I set my workout schedule on Sunday.  This week it's Mon, Tue & Friday for CrossFit & Tue/Thurs for Endurance class.

I didn't feel stellar Saturday morning or most of Sunday and I really felt the weekend this morning during the workout.  I felt like a total slug.  We did Snatch skill/moves and the 45# bar felt like it weighed at least 2x that much.  I didn't even put extra weight on it.  I'm sure I deserved it, but the darn WOD had 3 runs in it again!  C'mon, that was the last thing I wanted to do this morning!!  I think I was too tired to stress about it.  Unfortunately my double-under skills are not really there, so Zack had me spend 4 minutes each round to get/try and get a good attempt at them.  It really helped, I wasn't thinking about the clock ticking, I knew I had 4 minutes to try them and then I was onto the run.  The second round was much better than the first.  I actually got 11 DUs and most of them were 2 - 3 in a row.  I think relaxing is the key for me on this, the less I thought about it and just thought about swinging the rope, the better I got.

For time: (20 min cap) - my time: 18:47
400M Run
25 KB Swings
50 Double-Unders
400M Run
25 KB Swings
50 Double-Unders
400M Run

No comments:

Post a Comment