Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Challenge Completed

The Paleo Challenge ended today, man did 6 weeks fly by!  I really can't believe Thanksgiving is here already.  I'm so excited to go home for a few days, kick back and chill out.

The challenge was so much more than I thought it would be.  This was a huge learning experience for me for nutrition, finding out what works best for me and what commitment really means.  I have started to love working out - that in and of itself is something I have never, ever in my life said nor really understood when people would say they loved working out or "needed to workout".  Before, to me it was just an unpleasant chore that caused me pain afterward.  It wasn't something I was confident about doing. Being committed to going to CFC has made me a believer!!  I can now see what happens to my body & mind when I workout on a regular basis and have proper nutrition.  I've realized the gains & strides I can make in getting better, when I put consistent effort and focus into it.  There are still a million things I need to get better at, but I now know that I can achieve whatever I want.  If I put my mind to it, I'm going to get every goal I set.  I want to be better and look better - I now understand & know what I need to do to achieve that.  I haven't felt this good in a very long time, I sleep so well, have great energy and am in general very excited to hit my fitness goals.

PS - I lost 15lbs during the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing accomplishment Holly!! Congratulations! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete